Are you looking for a good mini – loan company? In that case, you have to know Creditea , a financial institution that, although it is not very big, offers some really interesting mini – credit services. Let’s see it in depth!
Who is behind this entity? Is it reliable Creditea?
Definitely! It is a subsidiary of the International Personal Finance PLC group, which is one of the most important companies in the sector worldwide. Not in vain, they have more than 2.8 million customers in 14 different countries.
That is, we are not looking at a small website created by a couple of friends with some capital. Creditea is a company with extensive trajectories in this sector, and that is something that can be seen from the first moment you access your website.
That is why in Creditea they boast of being the company with more speed, greater flexibility and more transparency than there are in the area of microloans (although € 3000, which is the maximum they provide, is not that it is very “micro” , the truth).
A very interesting point of Creditea is that they do not have as sole and exclusive objective the generation of profitability, but also seek to create an economic improvement for the whole society. That is why they have an ethical and responsible business activity, as indicated on their website.
So, in general, you can rest easy . This company is very serious and does not offer any kind of problem to its clients (in fact, the opinions of the clients tend to be the best there is in the internet in the field of microloans).
Creditea’s mini loan
Creditea’s mini-loan has some very interesting characteristics. They are the following:
- Between € 100 and € 3000 : The first thing that should be highlighted about Creditea is that it offers us a really interesting amount of money. From € 100, for the smallest contingencies, up to € 3000, for those situations in which we need a greater amount of cash.
- APR of 24.90% : Of course, Creditea’s APR is maintained at the level of the other financial entities dedicated to microcredits. You already know that this APR is usually higher than in other types of loans.
- Deadlines from 1 to 36 months : The repayment terms of this mini loan are also very good. While other companies force you to repay the loan in a maximum of one month, in Creditea you have the possibility of extending the term to 3 years.
- Fixed (but flexible) fees: When you ask for your loan, you choose the fee you want to pay. That fee will be fixed until you repay the entire loan. Hence, it is a fixed fee, but also flexible.
- Free advance refund : If you want to advance the payment of monthly payments, you can do so without major problems. It has no extra cost, and this is something quite rare (and that is appreciated).
- Reminders : Creditea will send you notices of when the next payments will arrive to you in a totally free way.
- Month of respite : The respite mode is a service that Creditea offers and that allows you to save one of the installments (and distribute your cost between the months that you have left to pay) for a price of € 20. That is, if you have a € 100 fee and you have 3 months left to pay (€ 300), you can not pay a month, accepting to pay € 150 for the next two months. And that comfort for the cost of € 20 only)!
- Change of payment date: You can also pay the day you pay your fee for a cost of € 5. Another great comfort offered by Creditea and that is not very frequent.
- Possibility of increasing the loan : If you have requested a loan of € 1000 and need another, you can extend your loan without problems. The maximum is € 3000, and you distribute it as best you can.
Requirements to request it and other conditions
As always, to apply for the mini loan, it is essential to meet certain requirements. They are the following:
- Be of legal age : Some entities require that you be 21 years old and have maximum age. This does not happen in the case of Creditea. Here, if you are over 18 years old, you can opt for € 3000.
- Have Spanish nationality : Logically, you need to have a DNI or, in the case that you are a foreigner, have an NIE.
- Being a natural person : No loans are granted to companies. Autonomous yes, according to the solvency.
- It is not necessary to have a payroll : It is important to point out that you do not need to have any payroll to receive the microloan. All you need is to show that you have the ability to repay the loan. That is why, whether you are self-employed, as if you are unemployed or if you are a pensioner, you have the possibility to access the loan.
- It is necessary to have monthly income : They do not care where they come from, but you must have them. It is the way they have to ensure the return of the loan.
- Nothing happens if you are in ASNEF : One of the most frequent questions when evaluating a microcredit is whether that company offers credit with ASNEF. In this case, we can say yes. Logically, being in ASNEF is always a problem, but Creditea does not automatically discard requests that are in ASNEF, but personally analyzes each case to see the nature of the outstanding debt.
Procedure to obtain your mini-credit
Now that you are clear about the minimum requirements to apply for the mini loan, let’s see what is the procedure for obtaining it. As you will see, it is a very simple process:
- Form : As in many other companies in the sector, the first thing you will have to do is fill out the loan application form. You will have to indicate some personal data and, later, some data related to the credit itself.
- Confirm the credit : When you have sent all the data, you will receive a confirmation email and an SMS. It is also possible that they contact you by phone, but it is not usual. In any case, by any of these ways you will be informed of whether your application has been approved or not, and, if yes, you will have to confirm it from your private area on your website.
- Transfer the money : Once you have confirmed the credit, Creditea will send the money to your bank account within 15 minutes (15 minutes!). Of course, that’s how long Creditea takes to send the money, the bank may take a little longer.
Customer reviews of their microloans
In general, the opinions of Creditea customers are very positive , and that is something that does not surprise us at all, because, from the first moment you enter your website, you can easily verify that it is a serious company and of quality.
Of course, the first positive opinion of the people is the amount of money that Creditea allows you to access. That they can give you a microcredit of € 3000 is not bad . In fact, that is the money that some banks give in their personal loans.
On the other hand, the speed of the whole process, as well as its comfort, is also highly valued. Although, the truth, we consider that the issue of speed is not so much, because, although they send the money in 15 minutes, the banks end up making the transfer take a day to arrive.
Finally, a rather frequent negative criticism is that of interest rates that are too high. But … We’re talking about a mini-credit! It is normal for rates to be high, because it is not a personal loan or a mortgage. In these cases, the APR is much lower than in this type of microcredit, which is much riskier.
Other credits from Creditea
Finally, it should be noted that Creditea offers an extra credit, in addition to the microloans already mentioned. Well, in reality it is not a credit as such, but a refinancing of the debts that you have pending.
So, you can go to Creditea to get € 3000 and, with that money, settle the debts you have pending with other entities. In this way, as the interests of Creditea are lower and you can pay in 36 months, you can free yourself from the current charges.
Of course, it is a service that should be looked at in detail to see if it is better for you to continue with the fees you have now, even if you are drowning a bit, or with the resulting installment of a new loan.
In any case, it is good that this service exists.