Do you need MONEY? Up to € 300 in minutes!
If you’re on this page, it’s probably because you’re looking for the best mini – loan company. And, if you are looking for the best mini – credit company, you should know about CréditoRapid Today, we talk about this financial company and everything it has to offer.
Who is behind this entity? Is CreditRapid legit?
CréditoRapid is an entity that is oriented to offer fast credit solutions and quick returns to its customers. Due to their characteristics, as you can imagine, they do not offer very high quantities, but they can easily access them.
Thus, we find that CréditoRapid requires that the loan be repaid in a maximum of 30 days (something quite common in other companies in the sector of urgent loans, by the way).
That is why CréditoRapid places a lot of emphasis and emphasizes that this service is not for everyone. Not anyone who needs money has to go to this service, because it may not be the best option.
This is something that, to us, as analysts of microcredit companies and financial entities that offer personal loans, satisfies us and gives us peace of mind. That a company that offers credit emphasizes that not everyone has to use their service is a very good signal and gives us maximum reliability.
As you well know, these microcredits should only be taken when we are faced with a very temporary insolvency situation and we want to resolve it. That is, we have to be certain that, within a month, we will have the money that we have requested (plus the commissions).
The CreditRapid Mini Loan
Once the reliability of the company is seen, we can go on to see what are the characteristics of your microloan. You will see that they are delicious!
- Between € 50 and € 600 : The first thing to note about this loan is that it offers between € 50 and € 600, so that we have money for both small incidentals and those of greater substance.
- Initial limit of € 300 : Yes, despite the fact that the maximum amount we can access is € 600, in the first credit we limit that amount to € 300, to determine whether or not we are a legit person and if we comply at the time of paying the debts that we contract.
- 30-day return period: The repayment term of these loans is 30 days, in any case. That is, it is not a “30 days maximum”. No. It’s always 30 days. As you see, they are very restrictive in this regard.
- Instant response : Once you have made your request, CréditoRapid will analyze your solvency and your profile as the borrower and, in a record time of 10 minutes, will give you an answer.
- Transfer time : In case you have an account at Banco Santander or Unicaja, you will have your transfer immediately. In the case that you have your account in another bank, you will have to wait 48 hours to transfer the money.
- Cancellation without cost : In the event that you wish to cancel your credit ahead of time, you can do so without any extra cost. It is a very good way to get rid of debt (although you do not have any benefit to amortize it before time).
- Extension : In case you need it, you can extend the repayment of the loan. However, it is not an especially cheap procedure. We are talking about a cost of € 25 per € 100 to 15 days.
Requirements to request it and other conditions
As always, to apply for the mini loan, it will be essential that you meet certain requirements. The requirements that you must fulfill are the following:
- Minimum age of 21 years, maximum age of 70 years.
- It is essential to have Spanish nationality (DNI in the case of nationals, NIE in the case of foreigners).
- No payroll is required to qualify for this loan.
- No endorsement is necessary to access this loan.
- It is essential NOT to be in ASNEF. If you are, they will reject your request.
- They do not specify if companies can request credits from CréditoRapid.
- The self-employed, unemployed and pensioners can access the loan according to their solvency.
Procedure to obtain your mini-credit
Once you have clear requirements to have this mini loan, we can go to see what is the procedure to be followed to obtain it. As you can see, it is a very simple process:
- Access to CréditoRapid : The first thing you have to do to receive your microloan with CréditoRapid is to access its website, which you can do through this link (affiliate link to creditorapid)
- Use the simulator : Once you are on the web, you can use the simulator to indicate the money you need. As you can see, it is a very bad simulator if we compare it with the one that exists in other webs of the sector. But, well, it is something that we find useful enough (and, in addition, it is a necessary step).
- Sending the documentation : Once we have used the simulator and we have indicated the amount of money we need (the deadline can not be indicated, because they are 30 days yes or yes), you must deliver the documentation requested (something that is quite frequent in any other urgent loan company, go).
This documentation consists of a copy of the DNI or NIE (as applicable), on a bank receipt, and on the first page of the savings book, where we appear as account holders.
- Acceptance : Once we have sent the information, in CréditoRapid they will go to work and they will tell us if they grant or not the microloan (this process is very fast and we will know if they have given us the okay in just ten minutes). In the event that this is the case, they will inform us by SMS.
- Confirmation : When all the above has been completed, we will have to answer with another SMS to the number 25300 including the word “DECISION”, and, in this way, we will have confirmed the whole process, and the money transfer will be carried out. As you can see, it is totally telematic, very fast and without major complications.
Customer reviews of their microloans
In general, opinions about CréditoRapid are positive, but only if we take into account that it is an urgent microloan service. That is, they will not be good reviews if we compare them with other types of loans, such as personal loans.
Thus, we find that, in general, the customers and users of the service are reasonably in agreement with the interest they charge . It is true that they are high, but it is the price that must be paid for this type of urgent and fast loans.
Another positive criticism that is often commented on in the loan and credit forums is that CréditoRapid offers an infrequent speed, both as regards the decision of whether or not to give you the loan, and with regard to the transfer of the loan. money.
As for the negative reviews, logically, we find that the APR is very high if we compare it with other types of loans (although it is within the usual if we compare it with other microcredits).
One last important complaint, and one that should be taken into account when hiring your microcredit with CréditoRapid, is that the extra costs for delaying the repayment of the loan are very high.
Thus, interest on late payment can be up to 20% of the total loan, but is that, in addition, in the case that CréditoRapid claims the refund, there will be a series of associated costs that will still make this extra cost more expensive.
That is why it is very convenient to be clear if we are going to have the possibility of returning the loan. In the event that this is not the case, it is better not to contract it (and, after all, it is relatively easy to know if you can return it or not, because you only have to foresee 30 days).
In the event that you contract the credit and you find that you will not be able to cope with the debt, it is best not to let those extra costs start , but ask for an extension of 15 or 30 days, as we indicated further back.
But, as we say, the best thing you can do is to be clear that you will be able to repay the loan before contracting it, because any of the two possibilities mentioned implies a high added cost.