Crédito Victoria is one of the best mini – credit companies currently on the market. Many of their customers repeat with them, because the ease they offer in all respects is difficult to find in other companies in the sector. You want to know more? Well, keep reading!
Who is behind this entity? Is Credit Victoria reliable?
Crédito Victoria is a non-bank financial institution that has been underway for a short time, but which, in this short time, has received very good reviews and has positioned itself as one of the best options when it comes to obtaining fast money.
Why? Well for the simple reason that it is a microcredit company that has very clear ideas and has made a strong investment in offering a very good user experience throughout the process of contracting and returning the loan.
The good thing about Crédito Victoria is the philosophy that exists in the company, based on mutual trust, in such a way that, when you take out a loan with them, you have the certainty that they will do everything possible for you (and they expect the same in return, of course).
And this is not a saying: In Crédito Victoria offer certain improvements in the conditions when the debtor has returned several loans and has shown that he is a person you can trust.
In addition, as always, it is worth remembering that Crédito Victoria is duly supervised by all regulatory entities in the country and the European Union, so you do not have to worry in the least that it is a scam or a fraud.
It is not, you can be sure.
The Credit Victoria Mini Loan
Now that we have seen that the entity is reliable, let’s take a look at the characteristics of the microcredit. You’ll see how good they look!
- If you are a new client, maximum of € 300: If it is your first credit in Crédito Victoria, you will be able to request up to € 300. This figure, as you will know if you have compared other companies, is the most common in the sector for new customers. It’s not bad to start.
- In the case that you are already a client, up to € 800: If you have already applied for your first microcredit, your limits increase. For your second credit, you can already request up to a maximum of € 800. This is already a figure to take into account, which can help us solve more than one problem.
- Maximum return period of up to 30 days: As in most companies in the microcredit sector, the maximum term to return what you request is 30 days. It is a quite logical term, since it is small amounts.
- TAE, in the average of the sector: One of the most important things in a microcredit is the interest to pay. If we compare the APR that applies Crédito Victoria, we see that it is in the average of the sector. That is to say, we are not talking about particularly expensive microcredits.
- Answer in a few seconds: If we look for something when we ask for a microcredit, it is a quick solution. What is the use of a slow and tedious service for a small problem? This is something that Victoria Credit know, so they respond to your request in just a few seconds.
- Possibility of extension: One of the most remarkable characteristics of this microcredit is the possibility of postponing its payment. If the expiration that you marked is approaching and you think that you will not be able to return the amount, you can process your postponement without any problem.
Requirements to request it and other conditions
As is logical, to request the microcredit, you must pass certain evaluation. The requirements of this entity are these:
- Be at least 21 years of age: In order to apply for the Mini Victoria Credit, you must be over 21 years of age. This is a policy, that little you investigate, you will see that all the companies in the sector follow. Some, even, in a more restrictive way.
- Have DNI or NIE: Logically you will have to carry your ID or, in the case that you are a foreigner, your NIE. This is nothing out of the ordinary in any customer identification process.
- Reside in Spain: It is absolutely essential that you are residing in Spain permanently. This is not a specific requirement of this company, but it is something that all companies must comply to act in accordance with current regulations.
- Have a mobile phone number: This requirement is as simple as it is important. In the application process you have to provide your mobile phone number. This is necessary, very necessary, since it will be via SMS as they will notify you if your credit has been approved or not.
- Have a bank account in your name: You have to provide the bank account number that appears in your name. The objective of this is to be able to enter the requested amount once the microcredit is approved.
- Not appear in ASNEF for debts over € 2000: Figure in ASNEF (internal link to landing loans with asnef) can be a problem for this type of requests. Victoria Credit will not take into account if you figure in these records as long as the debt you are in is less than € 2000.
- No endorsement or payroll is necessary : It is not necessary that contributions a guarantee or payroll.
- Have demonstrable income: It will be necessary for you to be able to show that you have some kind of regular income. This is to ensure that you can return the amount you request.
Procedure to obtain your mini-credit
Once you have been able to see the requirements to get this microloan, let’s take a look at the procedure that must be followed to obtain it. As you can see, it is a very simple process:
- Personal data: First of all you have to select the amount and the term that interests you the most. In addition, they will require some additional personal information. All information necessary to verify if you meet the minimum conditions.
- Identification: The Victory Credit team will need you to attach some essential identification documents. Nothing too complicated. They will check you really quickly.
- Confirmation : After identifying you, they will let you know if the credit has been approved or not. Normally, this will be done via SMS, so it is important that you are attentive to the mobile. If something we can highlight, is that this confirmation process is very fast. You’ll just have to wait. A great advantage over other companies.
- Get your money: The last step, but no less important, is that you receive your money. They will make the transfer and in just a few minutes you will have the money in your account. Ready for what you need.
Customer reviews of their microloans
In general, opinions about Crédito Victoria are very positive , especially on the side related to the requirements to obtain the mini loan. It also has some highlights as negative, but, from what we have seen, positive opinions outweigh negative ones.
Thus, we find that the fact that they grant loans while in ASNEF with a limit of € 2,000 is very well valued. And, yes, this is still something negative, but it is very positively valued that they do not automatically reject you (as other similar entities do).
Another point related to the requirements that is valued positively is the fact that there is no need to have a payroll or endorsement. Of course, you need to be able to show some type of regular income to be able to face the loan.
Logically, the fact that it is so easy to access this microcredit implies that the APR is somewhat higher than in other companies in the sector, but this is normal and reasonable, so it is not common to find negative opinions about it (although there are some) .
Logically, it is also highly valued that the first loan of € 300 is completely free for 30 days (and it is also valued that, from the second credit, you can get up to € 800, while other companies in the sector barely reach € 500) .
Finally, a negative opinion that is repeated a lot is that the early cancellation of the loan has associated costs. But hey, sometimes it makes up for getting rid of the debt as soon as possible.
As you see, positive opinions far outweigh the negative ones. Therefore, for our part, we consider that Crédito Victoria is a very good microcredit company if you are in need of urgent loans (especially if you are in ASNEF).